Ready to Color ForestRegular price $5.95
Welcome to the colorful forest. Get your crayons ready – it’s time to set off on a coloring adventure! This creative set contains 2 long (37.5”!) accordion books with 23 simple illustrations drawn with thick outlines, which will encourage young children to pick up their crayons and do some coloring.
Show your child how many colors there are all around us and how we can combine them. Let them hold the crayon in their fist, draw with sweeping hand movements and experiment. This is a natural introduction to drawing. At this stage, enjoying being creative is what counts.
Naming animals and objects in pictures or magical forest tales is an additional element of play with these coloring books.
The Looong Coloring Book series includes 10 sets for ages 18 months to 5 years. Thanks to these books, children can gradually develop the motor skills they need later when learning to write. In the collection, you’ll also find 4 sets containing fun coloring books and activities related to topics that children love.
- Helps develop fine motor skills and creativity
- Teaches kids concentration and perseverance
- Drawing and coloring helps learn graphomotor skills and makes for a perfect introduction to writing
- Illustrations and product format are adapted for young learners
- Handy envelope makes it perfect for on-the-go fun and travel