Ready to Write LettersRegular price $5.95
Pencils and crayons are ready – it’s time for some creative exercises and adventures with writing letters! This creative set includes 2 long (37.5”!) accordion books filled with creative exercises. These fun activities inspire children to practice precise hand movements and provide an introduction to learning to read and write.
Carefully selected, fun exercises motivate children to copy shapes, draw objects and write letters more and more precisely. It is a natural introduction to learning to read and write and also a means of creative expression.
Ensure that your child holds the crayon with the proper grip and has the correct posture.
Play should be an educational adventure – help your child when they need it, and if they don’t want to play, try again another time.
The Looong Coloring Book series includes 10 sets for ages 18 months to 5 years. Thanks to these books, children can gradually develop the motor skills they need later when learning to write. In the collection, you’ll also find 4 sets containing fun coloring books and activities related to topics that children love.
- Tracing lines and copying the shapes of letters makes for a perfect introduction to writing
- Teaches kids concentration and perseverance, and logical thinking
- Great for developing/ practicing manual dexterity
- Coloring and drawing detailed objects helps boost creativity
- Illustrations and product format are adapted for young learners
- Handy envelope makes it perfect for on-the-go fun and travel